Adding external customer reviews to your profile is a great way to add credibility to your company profile, especially if your company is new to HomeGig. You can request external reviews from customers outside of HomeGig on your company profile settings page (instructions on how to get to your company profile settings can be found here).
How it works:
- Add a new review request - Click on "Add a review request" to add a new request. A form will display to collect the necessary details to send the review request.
- Complete the form - Below are the form fields included in the form.
- Name - The "Name" form input is asking you to input the name of the person you are requesting a review from.
- Email Address - The "Email Address" form input is asking you to input the email address of the person you are requesting a review from.
- Message - The "Message" input represents the message that will be included in the body of the email sent to the person you are requesting a review from.
- Submit the form - After completing the form, click "Submit." This will trigger the system to send an email to the email address you provided.
INFO: The person that you're requesting a review from will be prompted to sign up for an account as a security precaution.